Nadia

Nadia
Hard at work

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ready Steady Cook and the video clip

One of the advantages of so many children is there is always one of them around, usually asking me for something, but nonetheless, there is always one right by my side. An added advantage is this generation of kids are coputer savvy, ipod able and technologically gifted. Put these two together and you have an 8 year old that can film a video clip of me decorating one of my cakes, add special effects and upload it to Youtube.

So here it is.......

This was the cake that I was asked to make for the filming of the 1000th Celebration show for Ready Steady Cook. This is one of the many parts that no 3 filmed and the part that she gave me permission to post on my blog. I hope you like it.

X Nads

No comments:

Post a Comment